17 August 2005

i'm feeling kinda like a giddy-headed silly girl right now. haha

somehow excitable over the fact i'm meeting up with some of my poly mates later for Mark's birthday.

I've prepared a gift for him as well.

It's been quite awhile since I last saw them and of course I'm happy.

what's adding to the joy of it was the fact that wilson offered to pick me up after my meeting with them.

how sweet of him!

i'm not sure how late the dinner will end till, or whether they intend to walk around, but nonetheless, i guess i'll hang around but not too late. I wanna meet my boy too.

He'll be stayin with me quite alot this week and I cant explain but I'm damn happy cos having him close calm my nerves. haha i'm always feeling uneasy when he's not with me for too long.

both of us had dinner at parkway with my folks. dad keep eyeing other people's food. i swear he's getting really fat. we were shocked to see him buying a huge bag of hum chim peng (wadever u call it, it's those chinese fried dough thingy). and we just had dinner! soon after they got home (mom n dad strolled off elsewhere), dad started devouring the dough thingy!!! mom had to snatch them from him.

gawd.

my dad's turning into a balloon.

we 'kids' trotted to the petshop to terrorize hamsters!!! muahahahhahaha!! (btw read frm CE's blog our winter whites can change its coat colour in cool temp!!! *stares @ aircon*)

then.......that lil baby caught my eye.

a 3 mth old chihuahua that was irresistably adorable!!

played with it for awhile outside its cage til wilson had to pry me away from it i guess. swear i would've bought it home if was some stupid rich kid with lotsa $ to spare.


my gawd, aint it the sweetest lil dar'lin u'll ever see!?

0 comments: